Welcome to Mayapur on the bank of mother Ganga! Are you looking for Ashram in India for Westerners? Or a volunteer work in India? Or just a treehouse in India? Beleive it or not, we have all three of them. Come and exlplore India from the bank of Ganges! We are right there, waiting for you. Stay in Mayapur!
Come and stay in a treehouse overloocking the Ganga
You will love it! Just imagine treehouses in India, on the bank of Holy Ganges River! Accomodation in 20 treehouse rooms made of bamboo- eco constructions. We are an ashram and love to show you our peace and way of life. Our premises have to be drug-smoking free and only ahimsa vegan food is accepted.
We speak English, Spanish and Bengali
Dream comes true: Treehouse in India
Some say it is too good to be true. We say it’s a dream. To stay in Treehouse in India right on the riverside overlooking Ganges. Come and enjoy the peace of Holy River! You can also stay in our riverside guest house.
- Next to the Gath of Mayapur
- Great facility for Inbound Yoga retreats
- On the Bank of the Sarasvati at 5 minutes walk from Janavi Kunja our
- guest facility mainly for females offers 6 stories of the best view
- of the confluence of the Pancha Veni. Safe swimming facility
Volunteer work in India
- volunteer service in our KEEP MAYAPUR NEET AND CLEAN
- Gardening- vegetarian cooking
- Daily classes on a variety of subjects
- Connection with THE UNITED NATION OF SPIRIT
- Great food
- Spiritual jurneys to amazing places such as Narasinga Palli
- Tracking to visit remote villages.
Ashram in India for Westerners
- Open air hamog 20 US dollars Bed 30 Single room 50
- AIR BNB facilities for those who want to say just a night or more
- Chances to participate int he above items according to space and availability
- Morning meditation and parikrama
- Yoga teacher courses at curtain times
- Yoga lessons – Hatha-(7-8) Jnana 8-9 Karma during the day and Bhakti yoga
- 10 minutes walk to Iskcon 2 minutes to Gopinath math 2 minutes to Godrom and Navadip 0 minutes to Ganga 10 minutes to river confluence
- 14 types of fruittrees –lichi – loco – bael- jackfruit- mango – chico- gvana- medical herbs
- Watch sweet water dolfins and swim with them
- Ganga artik ( sometimes)
- Perennial Psychology Workshops
- We hosted a retreat for the Mayapuris
All items are depending on the availabity wich may change from time to time